Sydney Roosters will return to Suncorp Stadium with a score to settle when they face Brisbane Broncos in Round 10 of the NRL on Friday.
Defending champions the Roosters, level on points with city rivals South Sydney Rabbitohs at the top of the ladder, have lost their past five away matches against the Broncos.
Trent Robinson's side beat Canberra Raiders in the inaugural Magic Round at Suncorp last weekend and will be looking to extend their winning run to eight matches.
The Rabbitohs face a tough trip to face the Raiders, while Gold Coast Titans and Canterbury Bulldogs do battle in a clash between two of the bottom three.
We pick out some Opta facts for the next round of matches.
Melbourne Storm (7-2) v Wests Tigers (5-4)
- The Tigers have won their past two NRL matches against Melbourne, having never previously won consecutive games against them.
- Only the Bunnies' Damien Cook (823) has made more metres over the advantage line from dummy-half runs than Storm captain Cameron Smith (572) this season.
Penrith Panthers (2-7) v New Zealand Warriors (3-6)
- Penrith have won four of their past five NRL matches against the Warriors, including their most recent encounter in the Qualifying Finals of 2018.
- The Panthers (361) and the Warriors (360) have made more tackles per game than any other teams in NRL 2019.
Brisbane Broncos (3-6) v Sydney Roosters (8-1)
- The Broncos have won their past five NRL matches against the Roosters at Suncorp, despite leading at half-time only twice in those encounters.
- Cooper Cronk's next try will be his 100th in his NRL career. The Roosters playmaker has not crossed in his last nine NRL games against the Broncos.
Gold Coast Titans (2-7) v Canterbury Bulldogs (2-7)
- The Bulldogs won their last away game against the Titans but have never beaten them back-to-back on their travels.
- Versatile Titan Alexander Brimson has scored four tries in his most recent three NRL games when starting at full-back.
North Queensland Cowboys (3-6) v Parramatta Eels (5-4)
- The Cowboys have won five of their past six NRL games against the Eels at 1300SMILES Stadium, scoring an average of 41 points in the process.
- Parramatta's Clinton Gutherson has gained 1,446m over the advantage line this season, the second-most of any player in the competition.
Canberra Raiders (6-3) v South Sydney Rabbitohs (8-1)
- The Raiders have won four of their past five NRL matches against the Rabbitohs, including a 24-12 victory in their last encounter.
- Michael Oldfield has scored four tries in his three previous NRL matches against Souths, crossing at least once in each of those games.
St George Illawarra Dragons (4-5) v Newcastle Knights (4-5)
- The Dragons have won 12 of their most recent 14 NRL matches against the Knights. This will be the first meeting between these sides at Glen Willow Oval.
- David Klemmer has gained 1,362m over the advantage line this season, the most of any forward and the third-most overall.
Cronulla Sharks (5-4) v Manly Sea Eagles (5-4)
- Manly have won 15 of their past 17 NRL matches against the Sharks, including their most recent encounter, which was settled in extra time by a Daly Cherry-Evans field goal.
- Cronulla have scored nine tries via kicks this NRL campaign, the most of any team in the competition, while the Manly (10) have conceded the most as a result of kicks.
|Leinster and Ireland prop Healy signs new two-year deal|
|Firmino trains alongside Liverpool team-mates|
|England´s Parris joins Champions League winners Lyon|
|I´ve lived the dream - Wallabies legend Smith retires|
|A legend has left us - Button, Howard, Schwarzenegger pay tribute to F1 great Niki Lauda|
|Inspirational athlete and entrepreneur Lauda leaves lasting legacy|
|Arsenal´s Mkhitaryan to miss Europa League final in Baku|
|Giroud extends Chelsea contract|
|De Ligt drops Barcelona hint: It would be nice to play with Frenkie|
|Griezmann rejection ´hurt´ Barcelona, says Xavi|
|Rosberg ´strongly inspired´ by Lauda|
|Borussia Dortmund sign Germany defender Schulz|
|My blood is blue - Giroud relishing facing Arsenal in Europa League final|
|Wolff: Mercedes has lost a guiding light in legendary Lauda|
|Archer, Dawson named in England squad|
|Niki Lauda: Hill mourns ´remarkable´ three-time F1 champion|
|Bale named in Wales training squad amid Madrid exit speculation|
|Osasuna seal LaLiga return|
|Don´t underrate Warriors´ five straight NBA Finals – Kerr|
|Mets snap five-game losing streak|
|Warriors first team to five straight NBA Finals since 1966 Celtics|
|Green plans to fly out reporter for NBA Finals: You were good luck today|
|Three takeaways from Warriors´ sweep of Trail Blazers|
|Curry & Warriors team-mate Green make NBA playoff history|
|Warriors sweep Trail Blazers to reach NBA Finals|
|Mbappe wanted Madrid but PSG convinced him to stay – Emery|
|Pelinka: Lakers can win NBA championship next year|
|Three-time F1 champion Niki Lauda dies aged 70|
|Pochettino or Sarri for Juve? We´ll see – Lippi|
|Buccaneers release McCoy after nine seasons|
|England want to leave Europe and they´re in two finals – Mancini jokes about Brexit|
|Raptors star Leonard ´will be ready´ to face Bucks – Nurse|
|Iguodala out of Game 4 against Trail Blazers|
|Allegri inducted into Italian Football Hall of Fame|
|Steelers QB Roethlisberger ´genuinely sorry´ for Brown comments|
|Mets´ Cespedes fractures ankle in ranch accident|
|Italy remain at top table, Great Britain rally to relegate France|
|Guardiola convinced Kompany´s destined to return to Manchester City|
|Yastremska sets up Stosur clash in Strasbourg|
|Anderson stars for Lancashire on return from injury|
|Ebden and Seppi shocked in Geneva, Humbert shines at Lyon Open|
|AFC Champions League Review: Spain great Xavi ends playing career with defeat|
|Bernardo Silva makes Champions League pledge after winning Man City award|
|Henin impressed by Halep ahead of French Open defence|
|I love you, I´m out - Departing Kompany has his mic-drop moment in City´s trophy parade|
|Abelardo opts to leave post as Alaves coach|
|Magic Johnson points finger at Pelinka after Lakers power struggle|
|Junaid deletes inflammatory tweet following World Cup squad omission|
|Bosz: Champions League improves chances of keeping Brandt & Havertz|
|PSG insist Mbappe will stay despite forward´s ´new project´ comments|
|Former Salford forward Turgut hospitalised with ´severe injuries´|
|Potter takes over as Brighton and Hove Albion boss|
|Ancelotti happy at Napoli amid Juventus links|
|Hemel Stags on course for Ottawa relocation, New York club a work in progress|
|Nadal overtakes Federer´s top-10 streak|
|Omitting Wahab and Amir would have been foolish - Inzamam|
|Scotland appoint Kilmarnock boss Clarke|
|I´ll keep my place if Pogba arrives at Madrid – Kroos|
|Kroos: Madrid struggles ´normal´ after Champions League dominance|
|Pogba, Hazard and Mbappe in, Bale and Isco out? - Real Madrid set for busy close-season|
|Double amputee Monger stunned by Grand Prix de Pau triumph|
|Walter to take over Stuttgart from next season|
|Giannis expects Milwaukee to buck their ideas up after Game 3 loss|
|Bolivian FA confirms death of referee Victor Hugo Hurtado|
|Australia opener Burns leaves Lancashire for personal reasons|
|Record-breaking female driver Chadwick lands Williams development chance|
|Semedo cleared of concussion to boost Barcelona|
|Iguodala questionable for Game 4|
|Neymar should not captain Brazil at Copa America - Edmilson|
|Wahab, Amir and Asif named in final Pakistan World Cup squad|