The Green Bay Packers and Buffalo Bills are dealing with serious quarterback issues after blowout NFL losses on Sunday.
The Packers are sticking with Brett Hundley, not that head coach Mike McCarthy has much of a choice, while Bills coach Sean McDermott would not say if he would turn the offense back over to Tyrod Taylor after rookie Nathan Peterman threw five interceptions against the Los Angeles Chargers.
As the Packers and Bills try to sort out their respective issues, there is growing discontent in Denver after Broncos general manager John Elway called his team soft. After Sunday's 23-0 win over the Packers, the Baltimore Ravens defense has three shutouts this season but the players are hungry for more.
Packers safety HaHa Clinton-Dix accused the Ravens' Ryan Jensen of being a dirty player after the center injured Packers defensive tackle Kenny Clark.
Here's the latest edition of "He Said What?!"
– Hundley on throwing three interceptions against the Ravens: "It sucks. Confidence-wise, I'll keep going with my head held high, but it sucks."
– McDermott on Buffalo's quarterback situation: "We are still evaluating the QB position and we'll take it one day at a time right now... One game is not going to define Nathan or Nathan's career. I'm confident in Nathan and his mental toughness... There are some plays Nate certainly wants back and some plays he made were pretty good. I get that those are hard to see."
– Broncos linebacker Brandon Marshall on Elway's "soft" remark: "We definitely didn't take kindly to those remarks. I understand this is his team and he put it together, so his name is on it. But it's our skin in the game. Nobody is soft on this team. We work our arse off and we work hard."
– Ravens linebacker Terrell Suggs on getting a third shutout: "It doesn't mean s*** if we don't make the play-offs. It's good, but if we don't get in, you won't even remember it."
– Clinton-Dix on Jensen: "He's trash. He's a bad player. He doesn't play fair. This is a game that we all love to play and love to enjoy, and you never want to see a guy get hurt when you're playing overaggressive and doing things that you shouldn't be doing. It's uncalled for... I don't like him. He needs to tighten up on his play. Play ball. If you can't whup him regularly, don't cheap shot him. That's what that guy's been doing all year. I've been watching film of 66, and he's a dirty player."
– Cowboys quarterback Dak Prescott on the 37-9 loss to the Eagles: "I'll watch this a couple of times and forget about it. I would play tomorrow if I could."
– Rams offensive lineman Andrew Whitworth on losing to the Vikings: "It's frustrating, but the reality is, we needed adversity. It's not to say that we didn't need to come back and win that game, but when you're on the road in a really hard place to play, against one of the best defenses in the league, to play the kind of game we were in, and for this team to be in the game, I think it shows you that we're legit and we're the real deal. If we get this opportunity in the play-offs, and get a chance to get in, then we'll be prepared for it."
– Eagles cornerback Jalen Mills on linebacker Kamu Grugier-Hill filling in for injured kicker Jake Elliott: "I knew he could kick. We call him 'the Flying Hawaiian.' He can do it all."
– Seahawks coach Pete Carroll on the botched fake field goal before half-time of Monday's 34-31 loss to the Falcons: "It would have been a really good call if we made it."
|I´ve never considered leaving PSG, insists Draxler|
|Leicester City 0 Crystal Palace 3: Benteke, Eagles end drought|
|AC Milan´s Fassone requests UEFA help over FFP|
|AC Milan have ´no intention´ of selling Donnarumma|
|Bravo sees no way back into West Indies set-up|
|Reggie Bush ´done´ with NFL career|
|A-League Review: Jets keep up pressure, Wanderers get rare win|
|I´m just happy I have all my fingers - Kvitova reflects on rollercoaster 2017|
|Schalke send Coke on loan to Levante|
|Man Utd´s Matic refuses to concede in Premier League title race|
|Mourinho: I don´t like a circus when you win|
|Keita won´t arrive in January, says Klopp|
|Embiid gets last word after verbal altercation with Westbrook|
|Bring on the noise! Pochettino´s Spurs want to ´kill´ Man City|
|Beat Madrid and PSG can go all the way, Djorkaeff claims|
|Farbrace recognises England´s limitations amid Perth punishment|
|Marsh century leaves family with full hearts and fuller bladders|
|Icardi to Real Madrid? Nara will not say yes or no|
|The Ashes Round-up: Smith and Marsh torment England|
|Smith and Marsh gorge themselves as England put to the sword|
|Ronaldo proud to compete with Messi|
|Wenger struggling to solve Arsenal goal drought|
|Smith brings up double hundred as England toil|
|Marsh posts maiden Test century as Australia take lead|
|Pique wants to face Guardiola, City in Champions League final|
|Westbrook´s triple-double powers Thunder past 76ers|
|Smith shines as Australia pass 300 in Perth|
|Tevez nearing Boca Juniors return|
|Rangers acquire Moore from Giants|
|Ronaldo? I was better, says Gremio coach Renato|
|Pique: I understood why Neymar left Barca for PSG|
|Celtics´ Hayward open to returning this season|
|Klopp: We´re all fighting for second place|
|Every player has a price – Mourinho hints at January exits|
|Good question! Guardiola ducks Sanchez link and lauds Walker|
|Six-try Ulster see off Harlequins|
|Guardiola addresses Mourinho´s tactical foul claims|
|Call the doctor! Conte protests no malice in David Luiz absence|
|Joy for Newcastle on a historic night for referee Neville|
|Sheffield Wednesday 0 Wolves 1: Brilliant Neves fires leaders seven clear|
|Premier League title City´s to lose, but Sterling wary of United charge|
|Barcelona´s Deulofeu a Clasico doubt after training injury|
|Bills QB Taylor to start v Dolphins|
|O´Mahony and Furlong sign new IRFU contracts|
|Salah ´is a player I rate a lot´, says Zidane|
|Allardyce lauds ´invaluable´ Rooney|
|Ramos fit for Club World Cup final|
|Lille sack Bielsa to end failed experiment|
|Manchester United job like Real Madrid, says Mourinho|
|Fernandinho is much better than I was, Guardiola claims|
|That Harry Kane team? – I´m over Guardiola dig, says Pochettino|
|Tuilagi and Toomua return to Leicester line-up|
|Mourinho open to January moves as Griezmann rumours swirl|
|Berizzo set for Sevilla return after cancer surgery|
|Malinga left out of Sri Lanka´s T20 squad|
|Manchester City will not go unbeaten in Premier League - Guardiola|
|Man City are the best – Pochettino braced for Spurs´ toughest test|
|Kristaps Porzingis injury update: Knicks big man says knee ´shouldn´t´ be bad|
|Conte hopeful over David Luiz´s ´serious´ knee injury|
|Neymar not an injury risk after Brazil trip - Emery|
|Bailly to miss three months due to ankle surgery|
|Klopp defends Liverpool rotation policy|
|Arsenal fan Prince Harry´s wedding day to clash with FA Cup final|
|He´s one of the best – Simeone showers Oblak with praise|
|Juventus won´t sell in-demand Pjaca, agent claims|
|Bolasie in line for Everton return after long-term injury|
|Bedene to switch back from Britain to Slovenia|
|Maradona told Real Madrid to sign Mbappe|
|Samuels out of NZ tour, Narine to miss T20s|
|Sydney FC 3 Melbourne City 1: Champions come from behind to go eight points clear|