It has been another successful season for Lewis Hamilton and the newly crowned Formula One world champion has more records in his sights in Abu Dhabi.
Hamilton now only trails Michael Schumacher for F1 titles, and the Mercedes man has already overtaken the German's record for pole positions and front-row starts this year.
Further opportunities lie in wait at the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix as the Briton looks to end the year on a high.
Here, we take a look at the best numbers ahead the final weekend of the 2017 campaign at the Yas Marina circuit.
- Lewis Hamilton is enjoying his best run of points scoring finishes (24 races in a row) equalling Michael Schumacher’s best run and only bettered by Kimi Raikkonen (27).
- Hamilton needs one more pole position to equal his record in a single season (12 in 2016).
- Vettel – who won his first in Abu Dhabi in 2010 - is the driver with the most wins in F1 on the Arabian Peninsula (6, one more than Hamilton).
- Raikkonen has gone 94 races without a win, the longest run from one win to the next is held by Riccardo Patrese (99).
- Force India need 23 more points to reach 1,000 in F1, they'd be the eighth team to reach this milestone.
- Mercedes have won the last three races in Abu Dhabi (twice Lewis Hamilton, once with Nico Rosberg), the longest run of any team there.
- Valtteri Bottas needs to win at Yas Marina and Sebastian Vettel finish ninth or worse to secure second place in the Championship.
- If Max Verstappen (20 years, 1 month and 24 days) secures pole in this race he would be the youngest driver to do so in F1 history, Vettel whose first pole position came at 21 years, 2 months and 11 days currently holds the record.
- Abu Dhabi will be Felipe Massa's last race in F1 – it will be his 269th outing, putting him sixth on the all-time list.
- In Brazil, Pierre Gasly gained the joint most positions in the first lap of any driver in a first lap of a race this season (same as Max Verstappen in China, nine positions).
- If Carlos Sainz finishes ninth he will equal in four races, and with the same car, the same number of points that Jolyon Palmer earned in his first 16 (8).
|Argentina 2 Italy 0: Banega & Lanzini win it for Messi-less Albiceleste|
|Germany 1 Spain 1: Muller wonderstrike cancels out Rodrigo opener|
|Curry available to make Warriors return against Hawks|
|Paire ousts out-of-sorts Djokovic in Miami|
|Ibrahimovic: If I want to go to the World Cup, I´m there|
|Michael Bennett indicted for allegedly injuring paraplegic woman|
|Svitolina ends Osaka winning run in Miami|
|Australia not ready for World Cup – Van Marwijk|
|Turkey 1 Republic of Ireland 0: Topal strike downs O´Neill´s men|
|Norway 4 Australia 1: Kamara hat-trick spoils Van Marwijk´s Socceroos bow|
|Aguero to miss Argentina friendlies|
|Monaco rubbish reports Rybolovlev will sell club and buy AC Milan|
|Harman sends McIlroy packing in Austin|
|Messi misses Argentina-Italy game|
|Neuer cautious over comeback date despite taking positive steps|
|Lehmann slams ´disgraceful´ Newlands abuse|
|Di Maria predicts ´big change´ at PSG after Champions League failure|
|Everton defender Holgate warned for alleged homophobic tweets|
|Russia 0 Brazil 3: Coutinho on target in routine win|
|Icardi must keep performing to earn Argentina recall, says Zanetti|
|Different place, same Zlatan - Ibrahimovic determined to maintain winning DNA with LA Galaxy|
|Injured Cavendish out of Commonwealth Games|
|Experience the key for Juventus in title race, insists Trezeguet|
|Stanikzai plays through the pain to guide Afghanistan to glory|
|Lyon and Paine frustrate Proteas after Morkel joins 300 club|
|Messi lacks Maradona´s charisma, claims Batistuta|
|Usain Bolt claims he´ll return to Dortmund|
|Trezeguet confident Pogba will shine at the World Cup|
|Ibrahimovic departs Europe with remarkable haul of league titles|
|´Very, very happy´ Lanzini loves West Ham amid transfer talk|
|LA Galaxy confirm Ibrahimovic arrival|
|Pressure off soaring Falcons, says Flood|
|Afghanistan edge out Ireland to secure World Cup spot|
|Age no barrier to Messi brilliance - Kluivert|
|Japan 1 Mali 1: Late Nakajima strike earns a draw|
|Record-breaking Stockdale named Six Nations´ top player|
|Warner in verbal altercation with fan following dismissal|
|Uruguay 2 Czech Republic 0: Suarez scores 50th international goal|
|I choose the Galaxy! - Ibrahimovic confirms LA switch|
|Retiring Morkel joins the 300 club|
|Parker accuses Joshua of disrespect towards NZ media|
|Roberto Carlos declares Neymar and Brazil the World Cup favourites|
|Kluivert tells son Justin to snub Manchester United for Barcelona|
|It´s hard to swing it when it´s not round - Anderson unhappy with pink ball|
|Reading appoint former Swansea boss Clement|
|I had to get out of my comfort zone - Goretzka explains Bayern switch|
|Isaako kicks Broncos to golden-point win over Tigers|
|Adelaide United 5 Newcastle Jets 2: Five-star Reds end winless streak|
|Crusaders back to winning ways as Rebels rout Sharks|
|Goals, nutmegs and cheers - Usain Bolt impresses in Borussia Dortmund training|
|Ricciardo given three-place grid penalty|
|Williamson frustrated not to kick on after record-breaking century|
|De Bruyne: Don´t compare me to Messi and Ronaldo|
|Raza apologises for Zimbabwe´s World Cup woe|
|Real Madrid can win the Champions League, Roberto Carlos claims|
|Martinez determined to earn World Cup place|
|Horner and Arrivabene clash over Ferrari´s recruitment from FIA|
|Williamson notches record ton but rain frustrates New Zealand|
|Arthur ´counting the days´ to Barcelona switch|
|English football must address racism, says Southgate|
|Alisson can be world´s best – Taffarel|
|Rockets need OT to beat Pistons, Hornets record sixth biggest win|
|Hamilton contract to be finalised ´soon´, says Wolff|
|Warriors star Curry ´definitely´ wants ownership stake in Panthers|
|Kings´ Kopitar tallies first four-goal game|
|Ter Stegen dismisses ´Messi with gloves´ label|
|Medvedev fumes after win, Shapovalov battles through|
|Buffon: Messi more complete than Ronaldo|
|Neymar is irreplaceable, says Tite|
|Halep joined by Pliskova and Kerber on mixed day for seeds in Miami|