The New England Patriots are set to be involved in several marquee NFL games in 2017 after the schedule was released on Thursday.
There will be a Super Bowl rematch in week seven and the defending champions also get the season started.
The Patriots feature heavily in the 10 must-see games of the 2017 campaign.
10. Steelers at Texans, week 16, December 25: A Christmas Day treat in Houston will have a pair of playoff hopefuls and two of the NFL's stingiest defenses. The Texans have jettisoned Brock Osweiler and this could be an important game for both teams late in the season.
9. Falcons at Seahawks, week 11, November 20: A playoff rematch that was dominated by the Falcons last season, the Seahawks will hope to get some revenge at home. The Legion of Boom may be losing some of its punch, but the Seahawks are a different team at home and there almost always seems to be some sort of controversy when Seattle get a prime-time home game.
8. Chiefs at Patriots, week one, September 7: The champs will celebrate their Super Bowl victory before taking on one of last year's playoff teams. The Chiefs have not won at Foxborough since 1990, a stretch that includes six straight losses, including a playoff game in the 2015 season.
7. Dolphins at Chargers, week two, September 17: Tiny StubHub Center in Carson, California, will host its first NFL game as the Chargers officially debut as the Los Angeles Chargers at their new temporary home.
6. Packers at Falcons, week two, September 17: The Falcons will debut new Mercedes-Benz Stadium in week two against the Packers, who will hope for a much better result than the last time they went to Atlanta. The Falcons ran away with a blowout victory in last season's NFC championship game. Matt Ryan and Aaron Rodgers are sure to light things up once all the pomp and circumstance of the new stadium wears off.
5. Cowboys at Raiders, week 15, December 17: The Cowboys and Raiders both have Super Bowl aspirations this season and each team is loaded with young talent on offense. With defenses that struggled somewhat last season, there could be a lot of points scored at the Coliseum.
4. Patriots vs. Raiders, week 11, November 19: The Raiders are returning to Mexico this season and will face the Patriots, who will play in the country for the first time ever. This could have big playoff implications in the latter half of the season.
3. Patriots at Dolphins, week 14, December 11: If the Dolphins are going to sweep the Patriots, as wide receiver Jarvis Landry boldly predicted, they have to first win on November 26 in New England and then defend their home field two weeks later on Monday night.
2. Chiefs at Raiders, week seven, October 19: These are the two favourites in the AFC West and a win by the Raiders would go a long way toward a division that slipped away from them last season.
1. Falcons at Patriots, week seven, October 22: The Super Bowl rematch will be one of the more anticipated matchups of the season. It is a bit of surprise the NFL scheduled it in the middle of the season instead of making it a week one game. The Falcons will be bent on revenge, but going into Foxborough is never easy.
|Tearful Salah off injured in Champions League final|
|Leinster complete historic double by beating Scarlets|
|Lions snatch win from Stormers, Brumbies stun Bulls|
|Bale sits out warm-up ahead of Champions League final|
|Cavaliers´ Kevin Love ruled out of game seven|
|Pavlyuchenkova saves two match points to win Strasbourg epic|
|Benzema comparisons have made me stronger, says Giroud|
|Pakistan´s victory charge frustrated by Buttler and Bess|
|Aston Villa 0 Fulham 1: Cairney secures Premier League return|
|Isco preferred to Bale in Champions League final|
|Castres hold off Racing to book Top 14 final berth|
|McIlroy recovers late to share Wentworth lead with Molinari|
|Mancini perfect for new-look Italy, says Baselli|
|F1 Raceweek: Ricciardo set to vanquish Monaco demons|
|Goretzka confident over World Cup fitness|
|No pain, just cramp - Farrell allays injury fears|
|Sri Lanka to work with ICC after pitch-doctoring reports|
|Champions League Diary: Madrid fan´s brass act, Liverpool lap it up|
|FIFA dampens Platini´s ban reversal hopes|
|Germany unsure over Boateng´s full-training return date|
|Wyles bows out in style as Saracens regain Premiership crown|
|Fucsovics brushes aside Gojowczyk to claim first ATP crown|
|Not in my lifetime - Shilton will ´never forgive´ Maradona|
|Gutsy Thiem clinches Lyon title to build Roland Garros momentum|
|Martinez accuses Real Sociedad of blocking Manchester City move|
|LeBron focused on treatment, sleep ahead of game seven|
|Froome felt in control despite ´brutal´ Giro|
|Nadal to face lucky loser Bolelli after Dolgopolov withdrawal|
|Iniesta welcomed by thousands of fans at Vissel Kobe presentation|
|Monaco crash a ´brutal lesson´ for Verstappen|
|Ricciardo seals Monaco pole as Verstappen misses qualifying|
|Neuer will not be a World Cup back-up - Low|
|Froome on the brink of history with Giro glory all-but secure|
|No reward for Riske as Larsson claims Nuremberg Cup|
|Andreolli expects ´extraordinary motivator´ Emery to succeed at Arsenal|
|Verstappen misses Q1 after FP3 crash|
|Griezmann ´a gift´ at €100m, says Dugarry|
|Highlanders grind down Reds, Chiefs hold off Waratahs|
|Injured Bacsinszky pulls out of French Open|
|Panthers tame Dragons to earn share of NRL lead|
|David Luiz tips Derby candidate Lampard to thrive|
|Number one in professionalism, honesty and humility - Langer lays down Australia targets|
|Relegated Las Palmas snap up AEK title mastermind Jimenez|
|Neymar reiterates desire to work with Guardiola|
|Imagine what I´ll be like if we win! Carragher leads raucous Salah chanting|
|LeBron carried us home, as usual - Lue lauds star man as Cavs force decider|
|Liverpool know Madrid are favourites, says Morientes|
|Liverpool chairman Werner promises Klopp transfer funds|
|Pakistan´s Babar ruled out of England series|
|Gudjohnsen tips Madrid to beat Liverpool, despite star trio|
|It does something to you - Van Dijk reveals why he joined Liverpool|
|Gleyber Torres makes history as Yankees beat Angels|
|MLS Review: LA Galaxy edge San Jose Earthquakes in California Clasico|
|Real Madrid v Liverpool: Who will win the Champions League final?|
|LeBron James saves Cavaliers from elimination|
|Peru FA president weighs in on Paolo Guerrero´s drugs ban appeal|
|Jurgen Klopp calls for ´big balls´ from Liverpool|
|Kevin Love ruled out of Game 6 for Cavaliers after concussion|
|Prescott says Cowboys don´t need top receiver|
|MLB extends Roberto Osuna´s administrative leave for third time|
|Rose shoots 64 to take Fort Worth lead|
|James Harden not worried about shooting struggles|
|Green: Spurs star Leonard wants to stay in San Antonio|
|Griezmann could help Barcelona a lot, says Umtiti|
|Moyano hat-trick helps Jaguares sink 14-man Sharks|
|Mbappe rejected Real Madrid for PSG - Monaco´s Vasilyev|
|Rovers rock Warriors as Wolves bite back to see off Hull|
|Thiem through in Lyon as Fucsovics closes in on historic first title|
|Hughes signs three-year Southampton deal|
|Barty suffers injury scare in Strasbourg|