The New England Patriots are set to be involved in several marquee NFL games in 2017 after the schedule was released on Thursday.
There will be a Super Bowl rematch in week seven and the defending champions also get the season started.
The Patriots feature heavily in the 10 must-see games of the 2017 campaign.
10. Steelers at Texans, week 16, December 25: A Christmas Day treat in Houston will have a pair of playoff hopefuls and two of the NFL's stingiest defenses. The Texans have jettisoned Brock Osweiler and this could be an important game for both teams late in the season.
9. Falcons at Seahawks, week 11, November 20: A playoff rematch that was dominated by the Falcons last season, the Seahawks will hope to get some revenge at home. The Legion of Boom may be losing some of its punch, but the Seahawks are a different team at home and there almost always seems to be some sort of controversy when Seattle get a prime-time home game.
8. Chiefs at Patriots, week one, September 7: The champs will celebrate their Super Bowl victory before taking on one of last year's playoff teams. The Chiefs have not won at Foxborough since 1990, a stretch that includes six straight losses, including a playoff game in the 2015 season.
7. Dolphins at Chargers, week two, September 17: Tiny StubHub Center in Carson, California, will host its first NFL game as the Chargers officially debut as the Los Angeles Chargers at their new temporary home.
6. Packers at Falcons, week two, September 17: The Falcons will debut new Mercedes-Benz Stadium in week two against the Packers, who will hope for a much better result than the last time they went to Atlanta. The Falcons ran away with a blowout victory in last season's NFC championship game. Matt Ryan and Aaron Rodgers are sure to light things up once all the pomp and circumstance of the new stadium wears off.
5. Cowboys at Raiders, week 15, December 17: The Cowboys and Raiders both have Super Bowl aspirations this season and each team is loaded with young talent on offense. With defenses that struggled somewhat last season, there could be a lot of points scored at the Coliseum.
4. Patriots vs. Raiders, week 11, November 19: The Raiders are returning to Mexico this season and will face the Patriots, who will play in the country for the first time ever. This could have big playoff implications in the latter half of the season.
3. Patriots at Dolphins, week 14, December 11: If the Dolphins are going to sweep the Patriots, as wide receiver Jarvis Landry boldly predicted, they have to first win on November 26 in New England and then defend their home field two weeks later on Monday night.
2. Chiefs at Raiders, week seven, October 19: These are the two favourites in the AFC West and a win by the Raiders would go a long way toward a division that slipped away from them last season.
1. Falcons at Patriots, week seven, October 22: The Super Bowl rematch will be one of the more anticipated matchups of the season. It is a bit of surprise the NFL scheduled it in the middle of the season instead of making it a week one game. The Falcons will be bent on revenge, but going into Foxborough is never easy.
|MLS Review: Opara scores stunner for Sporting, Accam nets hat-trick|
|Ronaldo is wanted at Real Madrid – Salgado|
|Spieth ready for Sunday charges at Travelers|
|Lukaku a good option to replace Costa, says Lampard|
|Verratti denies giving interview about future|
|Aguero will stay at Man City – agent|
|All Blacks bring in McKenzie after Smith setback|
|Spieth grabs Travelers lead with late birdie|
|Messi at 30: Ronaldinho, Eto´o and Neymar lead birthday tributes|
|Confederations Cup Diary: Broos bristles at holiday topic, Low turns ball boy and it takes all saw-t|
|Germany through to U-21 Euros semis despite Italy defeat|
|Diego Alves´ representatives deny talk of Roma agreement|
|Springboks awaiting news on Whiteley injury|
|We´re working our a**** off to win Confederations Cup, says Mexico star Hernandez|
|Arsenal have to pay €65m for Lacazette - Lyon president Aulas|
|Former Bayern Munich striker Olic announces retirement|
|Mexico fight to the bitter end – Osorio|
|WATCH: Genius Guardiola lands stunning golf shot|
|Cherchesov hits out at ´unnamed sources´ amid Russia sack talk|
|Sensational Cilic sets up Lopez final at Queens|
|Marseille agree deal for Monaco striker Germain|
|Poels disappointed by Tour de France snub|
|Confederations Cup Social Diary: All Blacks thrill All White as Portuguese rack up milestones|
|Garcia kept in check by Bland|
|Ronaldo confident after leading Portugal to Confederations Cup semi-finals|
|Akinfeev horror-show underlines same old story for Russia|
|Germany´s B team are very good - Cameroon boss Broos under no illusions|
|Sevastova gets revenge on Garcia in Mallorca, Goerges breezes into final|
|Rampant Springboks whitewash France|
|Warrington spoil McNamara´s Super League homecoming|
|Ronaldo leads the way in Portugal procession|
|Watford snap up England U21 midfielder Hughes from Derby|
|New Zealand 0 Portugal 4: Ronaldo on target as European champions win group to reach semis|
|Mexico 2 Russia 1: Akinfeev error sends hosts crashing out|
|Federer to face Zverev in Halle final|
|Australia permutations are perfect, says Postecoglou|
|Kvitova reaches first final since injury, Muguruza beaten|
|Sevilla making ´great effort´ to re-sign Jovetic and Banega|
|Postecoglou hails Cahill as a ´great Australian who transcends sport´|
|We know each other by heart - Cavani talks up Pastore partnership|
|Hamilton snatches Baku pole from Bottas|
|Ford steps down as Sri Lanka coach|
|I do not want to continue for money – No China or MLS appeal for retired Arbeloa|
|Zarco claims maiden MotoGP pole in Assen|
|Antonio´s injury recovery on schedule for new West Ham season|
|The cat that got the seam? Pitch invader interrupts England´s World Cup opener|
|Cameroon want to honour beloved Foe|
|Brazil can win World Cup, says old tormentor Low|
|Inter ´want to loan´ Gabigol with English and Spanish clubs keen|
|Messi at 30: Garcia tips Messi to retire at Camp Nou|
|Goretzka ´carefully planning´ next move amid Arsenal links|
|Bravo! Claudio could return for Socceroos clash|
|Inter need ´men´ like Valero, says Spalletti|
|Pearce golden-point winner downs NRL leaders Storm|
|Messi at 30: The prizes that got away with Argentina|
|New Zealand 30 Lions 15: Top Opta facts|
|One of the best I´ve seen! - Hansen raves about Lions try|
|Demarai Gray set to stay at Leicester despite ´frustrating´ season|
|Germany injury worry over Liverpool´s Can|
|Stunning O´Brien try one to savour for beaten Lions|
|Lions shortcomings can be fixed, says Gatland|
|Defence won All Blacks the game - Read|
|Cameroon´s Djoum sets sights on ´big player´ Draxler|
|Mourinho will attract huge players to Man Utd, says Yorke|
|O´Mahony: Lions must be more clinical|
|Messi at 30: De Boer says much more still to come from ´best player ever seen´|
|New Zealand 30 Lions 15: The key moments|
|New Zealand 30 Lions 15: Wasted chances costly as All Blacks take opener|
|Muriel hoping for ´concrete´ transfer offer amid Atletico and Inter interest|
|Messi at 30: Leo or Cristiano? Cherish them both as time waits for no man|